Although vaccines can have some mild or even moderate side effects and very rarely cause more severe reactions, vaccines are safe and necessary to keep your kids protected against vaccine-preventable diseases.
For more information:
- Are Vaccines Safe?
- CDC - Vaccine Safety
- Institute of Medicine's Vaccine Safety Reports
- WHO - Global Vaccine Safety Topics
- Vaccines. Are they safe?
- The Facts Behind Vaccine Safety
- Safety of Flu and Pertussis Vaccines in Pregnancy Assessed
- Vaccine Safety and Your Child: Separating Fact From Fiction
- Vaccine Safety Systematic Review
- Vaccine Safety
- Vaccines: A Safe Choice
- Debunking myths about vaccine testing and safety
- Vaccine Benefits vs. Risks