Are unvaccinated kids healthier than those who are vaccinated and protected against vaccine-preventable disease?
Not surprisingly, the answer is no, they aren't.
They simply get more vaccine-preventable disease.
For more information:
- A survey administered by a German anti-vaccine homeopath backfires spectacularly
- Health of Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated
- A vaccinated vs. unvaccinated study and, guess what, vaccinated kids do better on tests
- The Harm of Skipping Vaccinations or Delaying
- Unvaccinated Children with Autism
- Risks of a Delayed Schedule