The story of the CDC Whistleblower is perhaps one of the biggest anti-vaccine conspiracy theories yet.
Did a CDC vaccine researcher, William Thompson, reveal information about a CDC cover-up that proves vaccines cause autism?
Of course not.
For more information:
- Hey, where is everybody? The “CDC whistleblower” manufactroversy continues apace
- CDC Whistleblower William Thompson Breaks Silence
- Great CDC Coverup–suppressing evidence that MMR vaccines
- Andrew Wakefield’s CDC Whistleblower documentary trailer. Words can not do this justice.
- The CDC, the MMR Vaccine, and Allegations of Whistleblowing and Malfeasance: The Backstory
- Review of Vaccine Whistleblower:A Legal Perspective
- More Anti-Vaccine Myths and Misinformation