Vaccine mandates are clearly not unconstitutional.
Currently, all fifty states have school immunization requirements or vaccine mandates and:
- all states allow medical vaccine exemptions
- forty-seven states allow religious vaccine exemptions
- eighteen states allow philosophical vaccine exemptions
Three states, California, Mississippi, and West Virginia do not allow non-medical exemptions to their state's immunization requirements.
And these laws are constitutional.
For more information:
- The constitutionality of mandatory vaccinations
- Vaccination Exemptions — History of Vaccines
- Vaccines and religious exemptions – recent legal decision
- Where does the government's right to require vaccinations come from?
- Courts Have Upheld Government's Constitutional Right to Vaccine Laws
- Vaccination mandate exemptions: gimme that ol’ time philosophy